top of page
FullSizeRender (12).jpg


Advance Parole

PBN volunteers work with Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients who need permission to leave the country temporarily for educational, work, or family illness reasons. They meet with clients, complete federal forms, and help them compile the necessary documentation to complete and submit the application.

U Visa Immigration
Undocumented immigrants report only 17 percent of the crimes committed against them. Using protections provided under the federal Violence Against Women Act, PBN’s program supports domestic violence survivors who report and cooperate with law enforcement on the crimes committed against them. Volunteer attorneys assist eligible clients to file for their U Visa, which grants them permission to live and work in the United States and can provide a pathway to lawful permanent residency.



Ascend Justice

The Resurrection Project

bottom of page